CoriolisMaster FCB100 series of compact system integration flowmeters feature low-pressure drop, high flow capacity, high-speed RS485 Modbus communication, and 2 digital outputs.
With no up or downstream piping requirements, the compact flowmeters can be installed in the tightest spaces, enabling applications not possible before.
The FCB100 series delivers:
- Superior accuracy and speed for filling applications
- Full parameter access with up to 115 kBaud
- Aluminum housing or all stainless steel solution
- DTM-based diagnostic and operability functions
The sensor delivers:
- Multivariable measurement of mass flow, density and temperature in one device
- Low-pressure drop saves 25 % on pump energy costs compared to other brands
- Wide measurement span in a single meter
- DensiMass: High accuracy concentration measurement, water-cut and net-oil computing as well as net-mass and net-volume measurement
- FillMass: Filling application software with integrated precounter, over- and underfill correction, and contact output for valve control