The next generation E-Series G2® Ultrasonic meter uses solid-state technology in a compact, tamper protected, weatherproof and UV-resistant housing, suitable for residential applications. Electronic metering provides information—such as rate of flow and status and alarm indication—and data not typically available through traditional, mechanical meters and registers. Electronic metering minimizes measurement errors due to sand, suspended particles and pressure fluctuations.
• Flow tube design prevents obstruction of flow, and provides a greater turn-down ratio for extended flow ranges and increased revenue
• No moving parts for increased performance and maximized revenue
• Easy-to-read, 9-digit LCD display for consumption, rate of flow, unit of measure, pressure, temperature, alarm conditions (reverse-flow, no usage, empty pipe, exceeding max flow, suspected leak, pressure*, temperature, end of life and measurement error) and firmware version
• High-resolution industry standard ASCII encoder protocol sends alarms and data to ORION® endpoints and BEACON® Software as a Service (SaaS) suite to establish a smart water solution for better visibility and management
• Pressure* and temperature data and alarms reported at meter and through ORION endpoints and BEACON SaaS
• Field programmable registration and maintaining an hourly internal logging capacity of 160 days of data
• Maximum flow reporting analytics available to improve meter right sizing and monitor irrigation events
• Single and dual outputs include an encoder, scaled/unscaled, and 4-20 mA
Use the E-Series Ultrasonic meter for measuring potable cold water in residential applications. The meter is also ideal for non-potable, reclaimed irrigation water applications, or less-than-optimum water conditions where small particles exist.
E-Series Ultrasonic meters meet and exceed ANSI/AWWA C715 Standards. The lead-free bronze alloy meters comply with the lead-free provisions of the Safe Drinking Water Act and NSF/ANSI/CAN Standards 61 and 372.
There are no reviews yet.