Ultrasonic Meters for Commercial Applications
The next generation E-Series® G2 Ultrasonic meter uses solid-state technology in compact, tamper-protected, weatherproof, and UV-resistant housing, suitable for commercial applications. Electronic metering provides information—such as rate of flow and status and alarm indication—and data not typically available through traditional, mechanical meters and registers. Electronic metering minimizes measurement errors due to sand, suspended
particles and pressure fluctuations.
Ultrasonic 3, 4, 6, and 8-inch Meter Features
- Open flow tube design prevents flow obstruction to reduce pressure loss
- The greater turn-down ratio for extended flow ranges and increased revenue
- Easy-to-read, 9-digit LCD display, which presents consumption, rate of flow, a unit of measure, pressure, temperature, alarm conditions, and firmware version
- Pressure alarm and pressure and temperature data reported through ORION Cellular LTE-M/LTE endpoints and BEACON®
- Field programmable registration and maintaining an hourly internal logging capacity of 160 days of data
- Single and dual outputs include high-resolution industry standard ASCII encoder protocol, scaled/unscaled and 4-20 mA
The meter is available with an inline connector for easy connection and installation to ORION endpoints. It is also available with a flying lead for field splice connection.
Use the E-Series Ultrasonic meter for measuring potable cold water in commercial and industrial services. The meter is also ideal for non-potable, reclaimed irrigation water applications or less-than-optimum water conditions where small particles exist. E-Series Ultrasonic meters meet and exceed AWWA C715 and the most recent revision of AWWA C750 Standards. The lead-free bronze alloy meters comply with the lead-free provisions of the
Safe Drinking Water Act and NSF/ANSI/CAN Standards 61 and 372. E-Series Ultrasonic meters also conform to UL 327B and FM 1044 for fire service applications.