M7600 Electromagnetic Flowmeter
The Badger Meter® M7600 flow meter combines the most advanced electromagnetic flow metering technology with a simple, yet robust, output for batching systems found in industrial applications.
Based on Faraday’s Law of electromagnetic induction, M7600 meters can accurately measure and control most batching needs in the industrial market. Its completely open cross-section flow tube design with no moving parts makes it the ideal metering device for batching a wide range of industrial conductive fluids.
While other metering technologies are hindered by the presence of suspended solids in the process fluid, the M7600 will continue to measure flow, provided the conductivity remains higher than 5 micromhos/cm. Having a non-obstructive flow-through pipe design allows particulates to pass through the meter body. The signal voltage, measured by the electrodes, passes through the entire cross-sectional profile for improved accuracy.
The M7600 meter features an intuitive PC interface used for selecting the scale factor, a unit of measure, and pules per unit, making these meters the most straightforward metering system available in the Industry.
Because of its inherent advantages over other more conventional technologies, the M7600 meter can be used in the majority of industrial process batching applications and is the meter of choice for concrete batching operations. Whether the fluid is water or something very viscous, contains a moderate amount of solids or requires special handling, the M7600 meter will be able to accurately provide flow measurement.
- Sizes: 1/2…4 in.
- Standard accuracy ±0.5% of rate
- ±0.1% repeatability
- Open cross-section design: no pressure loss, no moving parts, no maintenance required
- Unaffected by the presence of most suspended solids in the liquid
- Pulsed DC magnetic field for maximum zero point stability
- Two standard pulse outputs: solid-state relay and open collector output, compatible with most batch controllers and totalizer displays
- Programmable scale factor
- Long-life, corrosion-resistant liner (PTFE)
- NEMA 4 standard enclosure