vali::tool automatically detects, marks and (optionally) corrects untrustworthy data, it detects outliers, and noise, and checks for discontinuous data. It ensures that only high-quality data are fed into the event detection module. It also provides the user with indications on sensor maintenance requirements, as well as automatic detection of malfunctions.
- Provides self-adaptive, self-controlled data validation in real time
- Ensures both sensitive and reliable alarm limits respectively setpoints for process control
- Analyzes noise, outliers, and other combinations in real time to reliably detect any malfunction at an early stage
- Considers user interventions in real-time
- Application-specific training period considers normal fluctuations of individual water matrix and typical process dynamics
- Helps to dramatically reduce false alarm rates
- Configurable auto-correction of data based on a threshold, outlier, and noise analysis