SCV-89 Compact Control Valve
The U.S. Type SCV-89 Research Control® Valves are compact control valves designed to meet the manufacturing standards established by the 3A Symbol Council. The standard investment cast body provides a unit that is lightweight and economical.
Valves of the SCV-89 type are well suited to automated control systems found in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and food processes.
- Product injection
- Flow control in fermentation reactors
- Control of gas blankets in closed vessels
- Catalyst, defoamer, and additive initiation
- Manufactured to 3A Symbol standards
- Self-draining design
- Quick disassembly with clamps
- Tri-Clamp® connection®
- Designed for steam-in-place and clean-in-place
- Internal Finish: 16 Ra