Model 1100 Turbine Flowmeter
The Model 1100 turbine flow meter is designed to withstand the demands of the most rigorous flow measurement applications. Originally developed for the secondary oil recovery market, the Model 1100 flow meter is an ideal meter for liquid flow measurement on or off the oil field.
The meter features a rugged 316 stainless steel housing and rotor support assemblies, CD4MCU stainless steel rotor, and abrasive-resistant tungsten carbide rotor shaft and journal bearings. The Model 1100 maintains measurement accuracy and mechanical integrity in the corrosive and abrasive fluids commonly found in oil field water flood projects and many industrial applications.
When paired with a Blancett flow monitor, the Model 1100 turbine meter meets a wide range of measurement requirements. This makes it ideal for applications such as pipelines, production/injection fields, in-situ mining operations, offshore facilities, and other industrial applications. For a full list of Blancett flow monitors, see www.badgermeter.com.
- Offers accurate and repeatable flow measurement in ranges from 0.6…5000 gmp (20…171,000 bpd)
- Cost-effective solution for turbine flow meter applications
- Rugged 316 stainless steel construction offers a long service life in severe operating environments
- Available in NPT, BSP, Victaulic®, flange, or hose barbed end connections
- NIST traceable calibration
- Installation in pipe sizes from 1/2…10 in. Can integrate electronically with a Blancett flow monitor
- K-factor Scaler, or the F to I/F to V Intelligent Converter Field replaceable repair kits allow for turbine replacement without
loss of accuracy