CoriolisMaster FCH100 series of compact hygienic system integration flowmeters feature low-pressure drop, high flow capacity, high-speed RS485 Modbus communication, and 2 digital outputs.
The FCH100 series offers top EHEDG-certified cleanability with polished wetted materials.
With no up or downstream piping requirements, the compact flowmeters can be installed in the tightest spaces, enabling applications not possible before.
The FCH100 series delivers:
- EHEDG, hygienic certification
- Superior accuracy and speed for filling applications
- Full parameter access with up to 115 kBaud
- Aluminum housing or all stainless steel solution
- DTM-based diagnostic and operability functions
The sensor delivers:
- Multivariable measurement of mass flow, density, and temperature in one device
- Low-pressure drop saves 25 % on pump energy costs compared to other brands
- Wide measurement span in a single meter
- DensiMass: High accuracy concentration measurement, water-cut and net-oil computing as well as net-mass and net-volume measurement
- FillMass: Filling application software with integrated precounter, over- and underfill correction, and contact output for valve control