- Ready-to-use media.
- Simple procedure.
- Most Probable Number (MPN) enumeration.
- Unit-dosed packaging eliminates media preparation.
- Reagent contains no toxic compounds.
- Confirmed results in 24 hours.
- Simplified quality control.
- Less than 1 minute of hands-on time.
How the Enterolert-DW Test works
The Enterolert-DW Test uses a Defined Substrate Technology (DST) nutrient indicator to detect enterococci. When coupled with the IDEXX Quanti-Tray System, the Enterolert-DW Test provides quantitative confirmed results in 24 hours. The Enterolert-DW Test utilizes ortho-nitrophenyl-β-D-glucoside as a nutrient indicator and incorporates a specifically designed blue background color in its formulation. When the enzyme substrate is metabolized by enterococci, the sample turns from blue to green to indicate detection. Any change from the original color to green is considered a positive result. No ultraviolet light source is required.
There are no reviews yet.