- Distinct magenta color is easy to see.
- Ease of use simplifies training.
- Unit-dosed packaging eliminates media preparation.
- Quality Control (QC) procedure can be done in 15 minutes.
- Less than 1 minute of hands-on time.
- Detects coliforms and E. coli simultaneously in 24 hours or less.
- No confirmations needed.
- No glassware cleaning or colony counting.
- Definitive results at 24 hours; can be read up to 48 hours.
- Identifies E. coli specifically, eliminating unneeded public notification due to non-target organisms.
- Suppresses up to 2 million heterotrophs per 100 mL.
- Eliminates the subjective interpretation found in traditional methods.
- Detects a single viable coliform or E. coli per sample.
- Minimizes evening and weekend work.
- Up to 12-month shelf life at room temperature.
- The Colisure Test can be used for presence/absence (P/A) or quantification testing.
- Quanti-Tray provides counts to 200/100 mL without dilutions.
- Quanti-Tray/2000 provides counts to 2,419/100 mL without dilutions.
How the Colisure Test works
The Colisure Test uses proprietary Defined Substrate Technology (DST) nutrient indicators CPRG and MUG to detect total coliforms and E. coli. Coliforms use the β-galactosidase enzyme to metabolize CPRG and change it from yellow to magenta. E. coli use β-glucuronidase to metabolize MUG and create fluorescence.
There are no reviews yet.