6712FR Fiberglass Refrigerated Sampler
|Size (HxWxD):||49.3 x 26 x 26 inches (125 cm x 66 x 66 cm)|
|Weight (Dry):||160 lbs. (73 kg)|
|Refrigerator Body:||Fiberglass reinforced plastic with UV-resistant gel coat|
|Power Required:||115 VAC, 60 Hz; OR 230 VAC, 50 Hz (specify)|
|Intake purge:||Adjustable air purge before and after each sample.|
|Tubing life indicator:||Provides a warning to change pump tubing.|
|Provides a warning to change pump tubing.||Vinyl or Teflon®; 3/8 inch (1 cm) ID; 3 to 99 feet (1 to 30 m) Length|
|Pump tubing life:||Typically 1,000,000 pump counts|
|Maximum lift:||28 feet (8.5 m)|
|Repeatability:||Typical ±5 ml or ±5% of the average volume in a set|
|Typical line velocity @ Head height:||3.0 ft./s @ 3 ft.; 2.9 ft./s @ 10 ft.; 2.7 ft./s @ 15 ft. (0.91 m/s @ 0.9 m; 0.87 m/s @ 3.1 m; 0.83 m/s @ 4.6 m)|
|Liquid presence detector:||Non-wetted, non-conductive sensor detects when liquid sample reaches the pump to automatically compensate for changes in head heights.|
|Weight:||13 lbs. (5.9 kg)|
|Size (HxWxD):||10.3 x 12.5 x 10 inches (26 x 31.7 x 25.4 cm)|
|Operational temperature:||32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C)|
|Enclosure rating:||NEMA 4X, 6 IP67|
|Program memory:||Non-volatile ROM|
|Flow meter signal input:||5 to 15 volt DC pulse or 25 millisecond isolated contact closure.|
|Number of composite samples:||Programmable from 1 to 999 samples.|
|Clock Accuracy:||1 minute per month, typical, for real time clock|
|Sample frequency:||1 minute to 99 hours 59 minutes, in 1 minute increments. Non-uniform times in minutes or clock times 1 to 9,999 flow pulses|
|Sampling modes:||Uniform time, non-uniform time, flow, event. (Flow mode is controlled by external flow meter pulses.)|
|Programmable sample volumes:||10 to 9,990 ml in 1 ml increments|
|Sample retries:||If no sample is detected, up to 3 attempts; user selectable|
|Rinse cycles:||Automatic rinsing of suction line up to 3 rinses for each sample collection|
|Program storage:||5 sampling programs|
|Sampling Stop/Resume:||Up to 24 real time/date sample stop/resume commands|
|Controller diagnostics:||Tests for RAM, ROM, pump display, and distributor|
- SDI-12 interface provides “plug and play” connection with compatible measuring devices – including multi-parameter sondes from leading manufacturers.
- Standard 512KB of memory gives you great flexibility for logging environmental data.
- Corrosion-proof refrigerator cabinet is molded from polyester resin fiberglass and UV-resistant gel coat provides a smooth, non-porous finish for added protection and easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty stainless steel frame and cabinet.
- Automatic built-in heater ensures that samples won’t freeze, even when ambient temperatures drop to -20°F (-29°C).
- Durable powder-coated epoxy, phenolic paint, or polyester tubing, protects refrigeration components.
- Sample delivery at the EPA-recommended velocity of 2 ft./sec., even at head heights of 26 feet.
- Pump revolution counter and patented liquid detection sensor ensure accurate sample volumes – and tells you when tubing should be replaced.
- wastewater effluent
- storm water monitoring
- CSO monitoring
- permit compliance
- pretreatment compliance
Options and Accessories
- Composite sampling bottle configurations
- Sequential sampling bottle configurations
- ProPak disposable sample bags
- Suction lines and strainers
- 674 Rain Gauge
- 700 Series Modules for flow and parameter measurement
- Telephone Modem
- 581 RTD data retrieval device
- Cellphone based data retrieval, dial-out alarms, and remote control
- Wireless radio data retrieval with 2102 module
- Flowlink® Software
- Optional temperature sensor – provides precise log of sample compartment temperature for automatic documentation