Aqua TROLL 400 Multiparameter Probe
The Aqua TROLL 400 simplifies decision making with a fixed set of sensors that measure:
- Actual and specific conductivity, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity and density
- Dissolved oxygen (optical RDO®)
- Water level and water pressure (absolute)
Rugged and compact, the Aqua TROLL 400 can be deployed for months of unattended operation in harsh field conditions. And because it’s easy to install and maintain, you save on training and reduced trips to the field.
Open communication protocols easily interface with your existing telemetry system. Access data anytime with a radio, controller, data logger, sampler, telemetry system, SCADA/PLC system, or HydroVu Data Services.
• LONG-TERM GROUNDWATER AND SURFACE WATER MONITORING
• COASTAL DEPLOYMENTS—ESTUARIES AND WETLANDS
• REAL-TIME WATER QUALITY MONITORING NETWORKS
• REMEDIATION AND MINING
• STORMWATER MANAGEMENT