Fluorometric measurement technology
REAGENTS & CONSUMABLES
- can be used with any of the reagent kits available at VWMS
- Rinsing water (provided by customer)
- No contaminated or hazardous waste is produced
- Reagents holding capacity: up to 1000 measurements
- Fully automated sampling, measurement, cleaning, and calibration
- Online data visualization and automatic notification
- 1000 measurements without staff intervention
- up to 54 (80 in special cases) measurements per day
- Fully controllable through an internet connection
- 10 sample intakes
- 15 min measurement time followed by a 9 min cleaning cycle
- Continuous Mode: up to 54 measurements per day.
- Interval Mode: time between the measurements can be set manually
- Persistent Mode: Sample 1 to Sample 10
- Alternating Mode: switching as requested between Sample 1 to Sample 10
- The measurement process is a batch process.
For a short time, measurement frequency can be increased to approx. 80 measurements per day (with reduced cleaning).
DATA TRANSFER AND VISUALIZATION
- Measurements data is directly transmitted to the server through an internet/ network connection
- Live data visualization on a dedicated website, results can be downloaded
- Automatic notifications can be set (E-mail, SMS)
- Measurement results are also available through RS232/RS485 or Modbus TCP (optional)
- Measurement results can be saved on USB Flash Drive directly from the device
- 4 to 20 mA output optional
All functions and programming can be performed through remote control (internet or network connection required). The ColiMinder® is able to control ISCO 6700 autosamplers, which also can be controlled remotely through ColiMinder® remote control.