Features & specifications
- Powerful rechargeable 12V battery*
- External battery pack option*
- Can be set-up on site using the App*
- Storage of GPS and descriptive location data,
- Bi-directional communication allows over-the-air firmware updates and configuration changes
- Alarm thresholds trigger immediate connection to the web portal to upload data & email alarm details to predefined contacts.
- Enclosure powers and controls the NephNet turbidity sensor
- Provides live readings via the BIT (plug in Bluetooth interface) to the mobile phone app*
- Stores turbidity readings
- Transmits data to the specified web portal
ng elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
The NephNet is available for a wide range of applications including:
See a clearer picture of turbidity in the network
Discover how the industry-leading NephNet portable monitoring solution controls both responsive flushing and planned cleaning, whilst helping to track issues and identify problems, enabling you to see a clearer picture of turbidity in the network.