Features & specifications
- Continuous measurement of residual chlorine
- Sensor options for Free Chlorine, Combined Chlorine, or Total Chlorine.
- LCD display range of 0-5.00 ppm with 0.01 ppm resolution.
- Flowcell with integral 0.25 LPM flow control (4 GPH)
- Sample inlet pressure 1-60 PSI (0.1-4 bar)
- Reagent free amperometric membraned sensor.
- 4-6 Months operation on internal replaceable batteries.
- Programmable data storage interval from 1 second to once every 12 hours.
- 64,000 data points maximum.
- Free software for data download and graphing. USB download cable supplied with ChlorLog.
ChlorLog is available for a variety of applications including:
- Gathering data on residual chlorine concentrations in remote parts of water distribution systems
- Accurate data over extended periods
- Compact, stand-alone measurement and logging system that can be used virtually anywhere