The modular design of the ProcessMaster FEP500 enhanced version offers the industry’s widest range of liners electrodes and sizes to meet the needs of even the most demanding process applications in sectors as diverse as chemical, power, oil & gas, pulp & paper, and metals & mining.
Available as an integral mount design or remote mount design system.
The powerful transmitter is easy to use and provides the output signal that meets the needs.
ProcessMaster FEP500 is a versatile, reasonably priced, most accurate flow meter tailored for all process industry applications. A flowmeter with extended functionality and options, short delivery, and simple and clearly understandable documentation.
- Versatile and simple configuration
– Through glass configuration eliminating the need to remove the cover and reducing commissioning time
– Soft key-based functionality
– “Easy Set-up” function
- State-of-the-art memory technology
– Data storage enables transmitter exchange without the need for reconfiguration
- Diagnostics for real-life-situations
– Simplified plant troubleshooting
– Status messages in accordance with NAMUR
– Help texts in LCD display
- Extended diagnostic functions
– Electrode coating detection
– Gas bubble and partial filling detection
– Conductivity and sensor temperature monitoring
– Trend analysis
- ScanMaster in situ verification software option
– Allows the customer to perform in situ verification of the flowmeter and the plant