We are looking for a Service Engineer with experience working on Hydro met stations and Instrumentation / SCADA systems for a period of at least 3 years and who shall be well-versed in the Operation and Maintenance aspects of the Real Time Data Acquisition System RTDAS.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- On-site installation, validation and commissioning of instruments
- Hands-on experience on troubleshooting, service and repairs
- Technical support to external customers at their location
- On-site training for the customers
- Maintaining timely and all necessary documentation as per requirement
- Create and maintain service information in the company enterprise database
- Timely and professionally handling field service calls and issues arising from field service visits.
- Communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions
- Data transmission of online systems
- Misc. other duties commensurate with the capabilities of a Field Service Engineer
1. Diploma degree or equivalent technical qualifications in electrical or Electronics engineering
2. Experience in service and maintenance of Environmental monitoring products
3. Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel