Features & specifications
- Membraned-covered amperometric sensor that measures total chlorine without the addition of pH buffer, iodide solution, or other reagents.
- Optional pH Sensor
- Programmable range options from 0.1 PPM to 200.0 PPM through 3 internal automatic ranges. User ranges of 2.000 PPM, 20.00 PPM, or 200.0 PPM.
- AC or DC Power Options.
- Analog Output Options.
- PID Output.
- Digital Communications. Available in either Profibus-DP or Modbus RTU.
- Three 6 amp SPDT relays and two analog 4-20 mA outputs are standard. Software settings for relay control include setpoint, deadband, phase, delay, and fail safe. An optional 3-relay card, for 0-30 VDC signals, is available to bring the total to 6 relays.
The Q46H/79PR Total Chlorine Monitor is available for a wide range of applications including:
- Potable water systems
- Water reuse systems
- Cooling towers
- Wastewater treatment effluents.