Simple Installation. Cost-Effective Solution.
Because of its clamp-on design and impressive accuracy, the Dynasonics TFX-500w flow meter is a cost-effective option for measuring water flow in a variety of applications.
Non-Invasive/Non-Contact. These meters easily attach to a pipe’s exterior and are secured in place without ever penetrating the pipe or coming in contact with the internal liquid. This feature is especially beneficial in settings where the liquid should not be exposed, such as caustic liquids, raw sewage or ultrapure water.
Streamlined Installation. Can be installed without cutting into the pipe, eliminating the need for flanges, pipe fittings, draining and air purging.
Application Flexibility. Is suitable for building automation, water distribution and wastewater collection in new and retrofit applications.
• Clamp-on, non-invasive flow meter
• Bidirectional flow measurement system
• Measures flow rate, total and velocity of water flow
• Set up the meter through the keypad interface or with SoloCUE® Flow Device Manager software
• Compact enclosure uses a large, easy-to-read graphical display
• Modbus RTU or BACnet MS/TP over RS485 and BEACON®/AquaCUE® connectivity
• Reduces installation costs, especially retrofits
◊ Installs without cutting into the pipe
◊ Eliminates flanges and pipe fittings
◊ Eliminates draining and air purging
• Eliminates ingress or leak points in pipes
• No moving parts to maintain
• No pressure head loss
The TFX-500w meter is well suited for building automation, water distribution and wastewater collection in new and retrofit applications. In addition to having lower installation costs than an inline flow meter, the TFX-500w meter can be installed while the system continues to operate without interruption.
The TFX-500w meter is suitable for:
• Potable water
• Reclaimed water
• Chiller water
• Boiler feed water
• Make-up water
• Condenser water