Features & specification
- Choice of either “differential” or “conventional” pH sensors.
- Automatic buffer recognition simplifies calibration.
- Power options include universal 100-240 VAC or 12-24 VDC.
- Two isolated 4-20 mA outputs are standard, with an option for a third output if required. Default setting provides analog outputs for pH/ORP and temperature.
- Standard PID control function assignable to one analog output.
- Available for either Profibus-DP, Modbus-RTU, or Ethernet-IP.
- Three SPDT relays are standard, with relay functions programmable for alarm, control, or trouble indication. Three additional low power relays available as an option.
- NEMA 4X (IP-66) enclosure is suitable for wall, pipe, or panel mounting.
- Back-lit large LCD display provides clear visibility in any lighting conditions. A scrolling second line on the display provides additional information and programming prompts.
The Q46P pH/ORP Monitor is available for a wide range of applications including:
- Water and wastewater
- Boiler feed water
- High purity water
- Food processing wash water
- Chemical plant cooling water
- Many other aqueous systems that require reliable pH monitoring
There are no reviews yet.