By directly measuring the velocity at different heights below the surface, the IS-6000 flow meter provides a better flow reading for open channels than by measuring level alone.
Exceptional Performance. Data logs all measurements and up to four external instrumentation devices.
Connectivity Choices. Remotely program over WiFi or Ethernet LAN and share data over a variety of network options.
Application Flexibility.Well suited for flow measurement into wastewater treatment plants, storm and sanitary sewer systems.
• Flow velocity profiling with multiple measurement points
• Low profile submerged sensor
• Bidirectional flow measurements
• Data logging with time/date stamp
• Meter setup using WiFi with webserver
• Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP Ethernet
• Rugged, aluminum enclosure for a long service life in harsh environments
• Wastewater treatment influent, in-plant and effluent
• Industrial discharge
• Aqueduct measurement
• Flow rate and total for open channel or partially filled pipe
• Eliminate construction and maintenance of weirs and flumes
• Eliminate recalibration based on seasonal flows
• Program remotely with smartphone or laptop
• Upload data logs through Ethernet or WiFi
There are no reviews yet.